Our Church Building

Church Interior



The interior of the church surprises those who enter for the first time. Although the building is contemporary with the surrounding houses, the worship area is styled on a much earlier period. We have the best of both worlds!








The whole building was constructed to a very high standard by a local builder and was officially opened on June 9th 1931. It was one of two churches, both part of new housing
developments, financed by the sale of a city centre church.

































Ramp access to entire ground floor.












Entrance to all additional rooms from the ramp.













Lounge.













Medium sized meeting room.














Ground floor kitchen.















Large upstairs Hall with stage and kitchen area.